Monday, June 11, 2012

NotMentToCover

So im trying to keep up and update daily but sometimes it gets hard so I apologize. Today I came from shopping all day and I was tired and sweaty and all so I didn't feel it was appropriate to take pictures. I will for sure take some!

So about the post. On my shopping trips I've noticed another trend and had seen it a year before on the runways. Sheer fabric. 

So tell me:
Do you guys like it?
Do you think it'll last?
Own any pieces, skirts, blouses, ect?

EXTRA NOTE: I think stores make a big mistake with this trend though. They have like COMPLETE SHEER products with nothing to wear under. For example a sheer dress, you obviously need to sell a slip dress to wear it, but the store thats selling this sheer dress carries none? I don't know i think its a big mistake on their part.

Keep commenting and following, we read everything!, XOXO, Rafael&Ana.

13 comments:

  1. I'm loving the sheer fabric trend dear (: I would absolutely love if you entered my latest giveaway(: it's for £50 to Motel Rocks!

    xx
    Cecilia
    dearestlou.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sheer fabric and I have one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it!

    x
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    P.S check out my giveaway and win some awesome chic 3D Glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you're right!!
    un kiss
    Rocío
    http://elclosetderocio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just bought a Zara top with a sheer back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving sheer, especially for blouses!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am definitly loving the sheer trend. I think it's okay that they are selling sheer items without alips, forces people to get creative :)

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your comment :)
    I love the sheer trend!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. the sheer trend is even interesting :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a very feminine trend but ... not suitable for everybody.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the sheer trend!

    sequinsstuds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete