Saturday, June 9, 2012

LetitWashAway

So today was a horrible day to take pictures! The wind was horrible! But i dealt with it for you guys, ha. I really decided I needed color on the bottom half of me then just denim. I've been investing in a lot of colored jeans because i've been inspired by a lot of looks on lookbook with colored jeans for men! So I did, this kind of burgandy wash color , its not completely red, with a black blazer and a aztec print scarf. I created it into in infinity scarf by sewing the end together, since i like infinity scarfs better. The print of the tee I thought really flowed with the outfit. The bag is my FIDM bag! They gave it to me upon acceptance, so just showing it off! Fashion school here i come! haha.
Blazer - Ross
Tee - Forever 21
Scarf - Forever 21
Jeans - Ross
Shoes - Ross
Bag- FIDM

Hope you guys like it and keep following and commenting!, XOXO, Rafael&Ana.

20 comments:

  1. love itttt!!!! and nice way to show off were you going to go next..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Way you wear the red Pants ,the Combination with the Shirt and the beautiful Scarf looks fabulous!

    Wish you a nice Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the scarf :)
    Congratz on being accepted to FIDM! :D

    Thanks Rafael for your comment on my portrait painting of lil me :D
    Oh ok @ your reply comment to my question.
    I dont know if you know about this site, http://freefashioninternships.com ? it has free fashion internships. :)
    I wish I can intern, but I'm an art student. :(

    -Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  4. colour of your pants is beautiful :) Scarf and blazer are great combination :) You look great!
    thank you so much for many nice comments. That's very kind of you :) Have a nice day!

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look!
    I need some red jeans!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  6. This has to be one of my favorite looks from you!

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great scarf:) Have a nice Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. despite of horrible day, you still manage to took a great photos!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amaaaaaazing!
    Love how you made it into a circle scarf, that's such a great idea!
    The jeans are hot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the scarf!
    Un kiss
    Rocío
    http://elclosetderocio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like colored jeans! I just made my boyfriend buy a red one like yours! I think it's really cool when men wear colored jeans! it's so hot for this summer! And of course you rock it ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great look !
    I love the scarf and blazer !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on going to FIDM! I love your scarf and blazer! Great outfit!

    http://dustlandfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your pants <3 I'm kinda obsessed with color bottoms and that color is perfect, love the scarf too :)

    Sabrilett's Armoire

    ReplyDelete