Thursday, June 14, 2012

lovephotography.

So this "vest" was at first a jacket! I did in impulse purchase at zara a few months ago! Don't all we fashionistas/os don't we?! I got home and I didn't really like it as a jacket anymore! It wasn't convincing me! So I cut the sleeves, another impulse! Once I put it with this stripped jumper it worked! The jumper is so comfortable! I bought it at banana republic. Now, im all about buying cheap clothes that look great, but i will admit when your wallet hurts a bit more things usually fit and feel better, and ITS SO COMFORTABLE! The necklace is a camera to match my bag you've all seen and to express my love for photography!
Vest - Zara
Jumper - Banana Republic
Jeans - Pacsun
Shoes - Forever 21
Bag - Forever 21
Necklace - Forever 21

P.S. Forgive my hair! I did try and mess with it , but the wind didn't like it!

Rafael&Ana, XOXO.

9 comments:

  1. Love the outfit!
    I loooove your bag ♥ it matches with the jumper ♥ :D

    Yes, expenisve clothes always fit better, as they say, you get what you pay for. ;)

    Thanks for the comment Rafael! :D
    Have fun comin to LA. :)

    -Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent job on the vest ~ love it!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. great combination :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely necklace :)

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your bag! and such a great idea to cut of the sleeves! The vest works really well with the striped T-shirt!
    Hope to see you soon on my blog!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete