Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Its about the bag.

FIRST OFF: NO HAIRCUT! :(. Apparently I don't bother to inform myself when the salon closes ha. I thought I had time so no 2 more days with my long hair ! 

Todays outfit I loved for is simplicity. No eye catching colors , no huge prints, just basic solid pieces in an everyday wardrobe. I loved loved the whole color palette , the brick red with brown is something I find good on my skin when its sunny ha. I love infinity scarfs, they just make an outfit so much more interesting and look effortless! I make all my scarves circle scarves! (FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO KNOW, ALL YOU DO IS SEW THE TWO ENDS TOGETHER.) The bag is what I think dominated the outfit, besides the scarf, because its what has a print. I think it looks so vintage and I thrifted it for like $4! Hope you guys like it.
Scarf - Icing
Shirt - H&M
Jeans - Pacsun
Belt - Jcpenny.
Shoes - Shrek
Bag - Lodi House Thrift Store.

P.S FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW ASOS ONE OF MY FAVORITE ONLINE SHOPS IS HAVING A 50% OFF SALE ON A LOT OF AMAZING QUALITY ITEMS! CHECK IT OUT! FREE SHIPPING WORLD WIDE.

Hope you guys like the look and check out ASOS Sale , I already stocked up! ha. XOXO, Rafael.

21 comments:

  1. Love your outfit! love the colors, reminds me of fall season ♥
    I love your scarf agaisnt the brick red color and love the bag! Nice catch @ only $4, your glasses match the bag too. :)

    Just keep practing :), I wasn't very good when I first started, like when it came to freely drawing female bodies.
    I used to get tracing paper and trace over model from magazines or body templates for fashion illustration.
    But 9 heads is really helpful :)

    -Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I love this one. I think its my favorite outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the colors match gorgeously!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Glasses,I D.I.G omgxD
    and the bag omg its pretty
    really love this outfit ruffles
    very simple,yet cute (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice bag!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome outfit!

    x

    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    P.S check out my giveaway and win some awesome chic 3D Glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to make a circle scarf ~ thanks for the tip!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that bag and shirt !
    amazing ! like always !

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it is eye catching though ;) But in a positive way.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit!
    And thanks for the Asos news ;)
    Kiss!

    New post:
    http://tati-loves-pearls.blogspot.it/2012/06/beauty-glossybox-mashup.html

    Ps. maybe follow each other's?

    ReplyDelete
  11. That bag is amazing and only $4! Love it just as much as your outfit, you look so handsome!

    Have a lovely day
    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the maroon and more for your bag

    Herdiana Surachman
    DELUXSHONIST | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfit! This bag is gorgeous :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. great blog :)

    please visit and follow me:
    www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. 2 words: Killing it!!

    Such a geek chic look! Love it on you!!

    <3
    A Preponderance of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just fell in love with your bag! <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete